Bull Deck Decking Boards PVC Wooden Composite Grain Impact ALL SIZES
BULL DECKING – COMPOSITE WOOD AND PLASTIC – MADE IN ENGLAND
AVAILABLE IN SLATE GREY, LIGHT GREY, LIGHT OAK AND DARK OAK
Samples can be found – see drop down checklist.
In case you need assistance calculating what number of sq. metres you want, simply inform us the size and width of the world you want to cowl – in metres or toes and inches – and we’ll work it out for you.
PLEASE NOTE: Samples are dispatched right away however your last order is made to order. At busy occasions of the 12 months, it may be as much as four or 5 weeks earlier than you obtain your full order. Nina (Consumer Service Supervisor) will speak to us you after you might have acquired your pattern(s), to let you already know the approx supply time in the meanwhile and ask whether or not you want to place an order, or you possibly can speak to us her on 07780 603807.
We is going to be delighted so as to add a particular quote to the listings, then see in case you can beat it elsewhere for QUALITY and PRICE! . If you’re proud of our quote and high quality, click on to purchase; your order is going to be with you ASAP!
OUR DECKING BOARD SPECIFICATION:
- 2 SIDED – the standard high quality wooden grain impact – and a recent ‘lined’ impact.
- Handled within the manufacturing course of for anti fade, anti warp, anti cut up and anti slip.
- Our decking is non-hydroscopic (absorbs much less water than regular decking boards) and so shouldn’t be slippery & limits fungi development.
- It is really easy to tidy – a mop does the trick!
- Thicker 25mill profile for higher energy.
- Hole profile to maintain cooler in the summertime, and in addition reduces splits.
- 150mill large boards, that means much less joints and a wise completed look.
- Repair down utilizing diagonal hidden screws or OUR PLASTIC SPACERS & STAINLESS STEEL SCREWS.
- Add edging strips to uncovered areas, to create a neat, skilled look.
- The sq. metre calculation is predicated on utilizing a 5-6mm hole or our discreet plastic spacers.
- It is a wooden and plastic resin bonded ‘composite’ item, so it saws like commonplace picket decking.
- Could also be used on high of our Bull Deck base grids
- >> From £40 for every sq. metre
- >> From £ per 2.9m board
- >> Fixings are £19.99 per bag of zero if bought concurrently boards
- >> You will want 6 to 7 fixings per board
- >> Boards are 2.9m Lengthy or three.6m Lengthy
- >> Boards are 15cm large
- >> Boards are 25mill thick (2.5cm / 1 inch)
- >> There are 2.2 of the two.9m boards per sq. metre
- >> Bordering strips are £12.99 if bought concurrently boards
|Country/Region of Manufacture|| |
Does Not Apply