Bull Deck Decking Boards Plastic-type Wooden Composite Grain Consequence Distinctive Itemizing
BULL DECKING – COMPOSITE WOOD AND PLASTIC – MADE IN ENGLAND
AVAILABLE IN SLATE GREY, LIGHT GREY, LIGHT OAK & DARK OAK
Samples can be found – see drop down listing.
For those who need assistance calculating what number of sq. metres you want, simply inform us the size and width of the realm you want to cowl – in metres or toes and inches – and we’ll work it out for you.
PLEASE NOTE: Samples are dispatched right away however your remaining order is made to order. At busy instances of the 12 months, it may be as much as four or 5 weeks earlier than you obtain your full order. Nina (Buyer Service Supervisor) will contact you after you’ve gotten acquired your pattern(s), to let you realize the approx supply time for the time being and ask whether or not you want to place an order, or you may contact her on 07780 603807.
We shall be delighted so as to add a particular quote to the listings, then see if you happen to can beat it elsewhere for QUALITY and PRICE! . If you’re proud of our quote and high quality, click on to purchase; your order shall be with you ASAP!
OUR DECKING BOARD SPECIFICATION:
- 2 SIDED – the standard high quality wooden grain impact – and a recent ‘lined’ impact.
- Handled within the manufacturing course of for anti fade, anti warp, anti break up and anti slip.
- Our decking is non-hydroscopic (absorbs much less water than regular decking boards) and so shouldn’t be slippery & limits fungi progress.
- It is really easy to wash – a mop does the trick!
- Thicker 25mill profile for higher power.
- Hole profile to maintain cooler in the summertime, and in addition reduces splits.
- 150mill varied boards, which means much less joints and a sensible completed look.
- Repair down utilizing diagonal hidden screws or OUR PLASTIC SPACERS & STAINLESS STEEL SCREWS.
- Add edging strips to uncovered areas, to create a neat, skilled look.
- The sq. metre calculation is predicated on utilizing a 5-6mm hole or our discreet plastic spacers.
- It is a wooden and plastic resin bonded ‘composite’ product, so it saws like normal wood decking.
- Could also be used on high of our Bull Deck base grids
- >> From £40 for every sq. metre
- >> From £ per 2.9m board
- >> Fixings are £19.99 per bag of zero if bought similtaneously boards
- >> You will have 6 to 7 fixings per board
- >> Boards are 2.9m Extended or three.6m Extended
- >> Boards are 15cm varied
- >> Boards are 25mill thick (2.5cm / 1 inch)
- >> There are 2.2 of the two.9m boards per sq. metre
- >> Bordering strips are £12.99 if bought similtaneously boards
|Country/Region of Manufacture|| |
Does Not Apply